Robotic Cleaner Overview
The Robotic Cleaner is at the cutting edge of technology for cleaning the floor of your pool. As an alternative to the traditional suction cleaner, the Robotic Cleaner is superior in many ways. The Robotic Cleaner is fully independent of the pool filtration system and works without any suction hoses or hook up booster pumps, this extends the life of your valuable equipment and significantly reduces your running costs. Installation is simple, just connect and place in the pool, the 3 hour cycle will have your pool clear of debris in no time.
A powerful high speed motor and an ultra fine inbuilt filtration bag, down to 2 micron, is essentially a secondary circulation and filtration system for your pool water. The Robotic Cleaner also has a scrubbing action tha t removes and collects significantly more debris that other cleaning devices.
The Robotic Cleaner is an excellent option for keeping your new Leisure Pools swimming pool looking perfect.
Robotic Cleaner Benefits
The Robotic Cleaner offers the following amazing benefits:
- Calculates the size of the pool and programs itself into the most time and energy efficient pattern for a spotless pool.
- Powerful on-board pumps sucks up dirt and debris while roving the bottom, walls, inclines and steps.
- 24V motor is safe, uses less energy and provides the most efficient vacuum strength versus competitors.
- First portable robot to feature a reinforced cartridge filter element.
Robotic Cleaner Suction Cleaner
Apart from in-floor cleaning, the traditional way to clean a swimming pool was to use what is commonly referred to as a suction cleaner. The suction cleaner has a floating hose on the surface of the pool going down to a stingray looking device that shudders around the bottom of the swimming pool sucking up debris and placing it in the skimmer box.
The problems however with suction cleaners included:
- Regularly get stuck in corners of swimming pools and don’t always clean all parts of the swimming pool.
- Provide no circulation or water filtration feature to provide healthy clean water.
- Require the main circulation pump to be run at high speed in order to generate sufficient suction resulting in excessive electricity costs and high wear on the circulation pool.
With the introduction of the SMART Robotic Cleaner the suction cleaner is now a thing of the past.